For Client's Convenience
Upload Files Here
PMT Chartered Professional Accountants LLP
Ranching, Farming, Agriculture Services
A CPA that has experience with ranching, farming and agriculture operations will know what you need to allow you to be out there
doing your job, whether its looking after your livestock, or your crops ... PMT offers the following accounting services in all of
their locations but has one specialist in 100 Mile House -->:
100 Mile House -->
Williams Lake -->
- Knowing the difference between BC Assessments definition of farm income, and Canada Revenue Agency's (CRA) definition.
- Filling out BC Assessment Farm Income reports, and other Program returns.
- Combining your tax return income statement with the AgriStability Program form.
- Getting to know the rancher/farmer regarding livestock and crop inventory.
- Filing AgriStability or AgriInvest Program returns.
- Properly classifying income and expenses according to the program definitions.
- Knowing the maximum funds that are available for when there are significant income losses.
Choose your CPA wisely, its important to speak to someone who knows the difference between a Hereford and a heifer, what a "slick" and
"backgrounding" are, and that Alfalfa and Timothy are not just names from a storybook :-). For instance, Kathy McMillan, as PMT's new
CPA partner, has years of on-farm/ranch and guest ranch operations experience.